July 30, 2008

I'm An Eminently Sane Young Person.

-------------------

I'm not the kind of person who hangs posters of actors in my room.

Or watches their movies over and over again.

Or enqueues their songs on Winamp 20 times.

Or gets jealous of their wives (Seriously! Why would you?)

I don't waste my day at Film City trying to catch a glimpse of someone's toe.

If I see a star in a public place, I don't go to them. Or even take *autographs* (What's the big deal about them? Unless you plan to forge cheques, of course.)

I also don't believe they deserve more blog-space than 3 lines. Or more mind-space than 2 minutes.

But when I hear Farhan Akhtar sing "Tum Ho Toh" I melt into a puddle of mush and turn into the exact thing I thought I'd never be - crazy female fan.

Those who know me will know what it means when I say he's hotter than aapdo Hrithik Roshan. [Hotness = overall package, not just looks.]

And if Rock On! disappoints me (which is likely, considering I'm expecting so much from it) I'm going to be very... umm... disappointed.

Girls, you are allowed to agree and disagree. Gay men, you too.

Guys who have issues with his voice / looks / the prematurity of it all (considering the movie hasn't even released) need not comment.

Have a nice day.

Oh, here you go: Last Sunday's Eye

-------------------

[5th post in a month?! How jobless am I?]

7 comments:

aditi said...

dude..i toh get damn starstruck ya..
and yea farhan's hot..i doNOT like his voice :( thoda manly would be good..
i can't wait for the movie..and rampal's in it too..SHIT.
'aapdo' hrithik..lol..killer..
blog blog !!
more i mean..

Jhayu said...

How'd I know there was a new post? Thanks to my new Blogroll!! Woo the hoo!

Oh, and don't you mean "*Just* 5 blogs in a month, how jobbed am I?"

Asterix said...

sigh! yeh ladki log bhi na!

Rambunctious WhipperSnapper said...

Okay, I don't do all those things too. Hell, I don't even like most of the Indian actors. But Farhan Akhtar makes me go "Yeahhhh" ....!!

I guess there is something special about him!!

Whew!! I thought I was the only one!!

Peru said...

I could die getting struck by a star (that is to say starstruck - geddit? starstruck? struck by a star? nevermind)
My point being - I don't enqueue their songs/ get jealous of their wives/ go to Fillum city. But I can gush about Farhan/ Imran all day. And I could really use some posters in my room. The timetables & post its make me nervous now.

Again - just can't wait to watch him up on stage. Hope it don't disappoint me either!

Ani said...

Jai Luke Kenny!

Marlene said...

Thanks for writing this.