July 13, 2008

Open Letters

---------------

Dear Ladies on "Splitsvilla",

Just one question. What are you doing this for? Love, money or fame? And once you answer, please think about which is worse. I still can't decide.

---------------

Dear Harman Baweja,

I wouldn't laugh if you'd failed, but now that you've tried being Hrithik Roshan and failed, yes, I am laughing.

---------------

Dear Himesh Reshammiya,

That haircut is meant for women.

---------------

Dear Farhan Akhtar, Hrithik Roshan, Pierce Brosnan, and a few others

Thanks.

---------------

Dear All,

You really will find it difficult to comprehend the extent to which your saying "so fun" instead of "such fun" pisses me off.

---------------

Dear People-Who-Whine-That-I-Don't-Keep-In-Touch,

Here's a newsflash: neither do you. You're just utilising the first mover's advantage by saying it first and thinking you have a moral upper ground.

---------------

Dear Bachchan parivaar,

Stop.

---------------

Among other stuff, I read an article about lyrics in movies now being crap and all that, which is not really the truth but what do you say when you hear a song that goes:
Sadde naal kar le party,
Kudi tu lagti hai naughty,

Freaky freaky raat ho gayi.


Like, hello, party and naughty don't even rhyme. You'd have to say "naati" and that'd give it a whole different meaning. (Update: Or, well, "potty" in the first line. That, actually, makes the next 2 lines ring truer than they do now. But these are exactly the kind of cheap shots and stupid jokes that I try to avoid, so I should shut up now.)

---------------
(Okay, I promise. I will not use any pictures of Himya in future unless extremely integral to the entry. Sorry for having inflicted one on you today.)

---------------

13 comments:

Over Rated said...

This post was such fun, no??

Reva Garde said...

Dear Random And Happy,
Don't stop.
Thanks.
:)

aditi said...

dude i wanna copy paste reva garde's comment. good stuff!!

azmeen said...

Dude! u mentioned Farhan Akhtar again!:P great advice for the bachchan's muddu...they all suck up to each other on every tv channel..sheesh...keep blogging...tadaaa!! :)

Asterix said...

Dear Farhan Akhtar, Hrithik Roshan, Pierce Brosnan, and a few others

Thanks.


Succintly put. By the way, what is this Splitsvilla? Another "reality" show in India? Will check it out, I am curious enough.

And on a different note, a girl who still says "Like" should not berate the poor "so fun" crowd so much ;-)

azmeen said...

oh forgot to mention bout the co-worker bit....couldn't agree with you more!~! Grrrrrrrrrrr

Ani said...

Dear Ladies on "Splitsvilla",

Just one question. What are you doing this for? Love, money or fame? And once you answer, please think about which is worse. I still can't decide.

One word. Sex.

And Bachchans, yeah, you're on notice now.

Vandana said...

Hi Mudra,

Great stuff.. Read your blogs as and when I get time.. and love your style and "grammatical issues" :-) Haven't had a chance to always comment on them.. The cockroach one was hilarious.. I could actually see myself behave exactly the same as you :-)

Blog on!!
:-)

Jhayu said...

<<
Dear People-Who-Whine-That-I-Don't-Keep-In-Touch,

Here's a newsflash: nor do you. You're just utilising the first mover's advantage by saying it first and thinking you have a moral upper ground.
>>

This is a doubt, and I'm open to being convinced otherwise, but shouldn't it be 'neither do you'?

Mudra said...

@jayant: Yeah, actually, it probably should be! Thanks :)

Jhayu said...

Yae!!!

Anonymous said...

hehehehehehe

Dishita said...

This post just cracked me up! I know its been a while you posted it but I just read it now.

Keep blogging.