- You look at your cellphone, it reads "12:36 PM" and the first thing you think is, "Hey! That's the Service Tax rate!"
- You press Ctrl + C on one PC, move to another one to work, then press Ctrl + V obsessively 7 times, wondering why it isn't pasting.
- You make fun of people who don't know what TDS is. Irrespective of the fact that it's not something anyone would want to know.
- You now know people who think a book's price should be directly proportional to the number of pages it has. And you don't have the energy to scoff at them.
- All you feel like doing is watching TV. Evenings, weekends, even mornings.
- You think lines like "Meri laundry ka ek bill..." are awesome lyrics.
- You get kicks out of picking fights. And your aggression levels are at an all-time high.
I think I'm becoming brain-dead.