February 08, 2010

What Can You Say

About this?

That it is sickening if, even today, girls are being killed by their families for talking to another kid.

That I hope they hang the father, and the grandfather, and anyone else who was part of this.

I hope they cut off each limb and whip them before they hang them.

I hope they stab them - not enough to kill them - just before they hang them.

I hope the hanging is public and covered by the media. Uncensored.

----------

I hope you know it happens in parts of India as well. Google it.

----------

1 comment:

koel said...

You are right, it does happen in India. for those who refuse to believe that this is true, please read the following article.
http://www.dancewithshadows.com/politics/khap-panchayats-of-haryana-order-death-exile-and-social-ostracism/